Taking inspiration from those that climb. Those that go further. Those that explore. Spider is a new breed of climbing trousers for professional arborists and rope access pros. With 360-degree stretch, advanced fabric strength and Nilit Breeze cooling capabilities…you can go in any direction and set your own limits. Then go beyond them.
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra with Nilit Breeze for cooling
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Abrasion resistant knees & inner cuff
- Padded knee & shin
- Rear mesh panels for ventilation
- 2 x zipped hip pockets
- 2 x zipped lower pockets (accessible while in a harness)
- 2 inch wide belt loops
- Lace hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing
- High-strength gusseted crotch
- Elasticized waist
- Available in Contrast (Grey with orange panels), and Grey
Note: These are designed for climbing use when chainsaw protection is not required.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand