Wildland firefighters used to have to make do with outdated, heavy chainsaw protection. Wildfire from Clogger changes that. A 120% 4-way stretch FR outer with maximum flex for easy movement. Remarkably tough. The future of chainsaw protection for Wildland fire crews is here.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 for chainsaw protection
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
Extra leg length to allow for lift while bending
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- 4-way 120% stretch, tough FR outer for ease of movement and extended life
- Uses ArrestexFR fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and rated to 3,600 ft/min with coverage from waist to ankle
- Heavy duty metal studs provide extra strength when using suspenders.
High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Opening in bottom hem of both leg for removal of debris
- Extra large belt loops to fit a 60 mm belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a cargo style pocket on the left thigh for ease of access
- Total weight only 1.1 kg (Medium)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand