DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions but also light weight at weighing less than 1 kg. Now with vents to stay cooler in hot conditions and dual reflective hoops for better visibility in low light conditions and at night.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measure. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable and lightest at just over 1 kg.
The All Season Edition has zipped vents so you can open them up to cool down on hot days and close them to stay warmer on cold days.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Constructed with Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection fabric which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 20 m/s
- Front protection from waist to the ankle
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra outer with DWR to repel water
- Dual reflective hoops on both legs, to meet the performance requirements of high visibility standards AS/NZS 4602.1:2011
- 2 vents with zips so you can stay cooler on hot days but keep warm on cold days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Weighs just 1 kg (size medium)
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hem to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
- Suitable for professional use by forestry and other tree workers
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand