Strength re-engineered. DefenderPRO tough chainsaw chaps bring together the latest in technical fabric and design to redefine long lasting and rugged. The outer fabric is constructed from a new grade of specially developed nylon, increasing cut and abrasion resistance. Added to this is an oil and water resistant coating. DefenderPRO chaps are tough. They are practical. They are ready to defend.
The Arborist Edition includes 360 degree calf protection for extra safety.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to the Australian and New Zealand standard, AS/NZS 4453.3:1997
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Full front chainsaw protection from waist to the ankle with 360 calf protection
- Split front design for increased freedom of movement
- 1,000 denier, high-tenacity nylon outer covering with oil and water resistance
- Soft poly-cotton interior lining for extra comfort
- Distinctive orange lower leg panel
- 50 mm wide belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable to a 125 cm waist size with an available 45 cm belt extension
- Suitable for professional use by forestry and other tree workers
- Fits person with inleg S (68-74 cm), M (74-80 cm) and L (80-86 cm)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand