The all new Ascend chainsaw pants builds on a Clogger classic with a new streamlined, lighter design and new construction to further improve durability. This true all season pant offers water-resistant coverage and a high-back waist design, so the weather won’t be an obstacle to you anymore. The women's edition of the Ascend is purposely designed for the professional female arborist with a fit tailored for a women's shape.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection system with dual-acting, ultra-high tenacity fibres, rated to 20 m/s
- Lightweight with total garment weight just 1.2 kg (size Medium)
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper outer fabric giving ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear
- Adjustable cooling using zipped rear vents to help stay cool on warmer days
- Legendary Clogger fit offering superior comfort and reduced bulk
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zip even when wearing gloves
- Zipped rear pocket
- Upgraded zippers with a tighter seal and more robust teeth
- Extra leg length to give more freedom of movement
- Stay dry-waterproof, tough fabric to above the knee also increases durability
- Extremely breathable polyester mesh lining
- Hi-visibility with the orange detail
- Spur and bark protection with the abrasion resistant fabric on the inside of the legs
- Lace hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Gathazone© preformed knee system offering reduced bulk and easier movement
- Stretchzone© rear seam construction to help eliminate seam failure
Available in front only and front with 360 calf protection versions.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand