The all new Ascend chainsaw pants builds on a Clogger classic with a new streamlined, lighter design and new construction to further improve durability. This true all season pant offers water-resistant coverage and a high-back waist design, so the weather won’t be an obstacle to you anymore.
What people are saying
"Awesome pant super comfy, stay warm in the cold mornings and don’t get to hot in the afternoon!"
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection system with dual-acting, ultra-high tenacity fibres, rated to 20 m/s
- Lightweight with total garment weight just 1.2 kg (size Medium)
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper outer fabric giving ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear
- Adjustable cooling using zipped rear vents to help stay cool on warmer days
- Legendary Clogger fit offering superior comfort and reduced bulk
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zip even when wearing gloves
- Zipped rear pocket
- Upgraded zippers with a tighter seal and more robust teeth
- Extra leg length to give more freedom of movement
- Stay dry-waterproof, tough fabric to above the knee also increases durability
- Extremely breathable polyester mesh lining
- Hi-visibility with the orange detail
- Spur and bark protection with the abrasion resistant fabric on the inside of the legs
- High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Gathazone© preformed knee system offering reduced bulk and easier movement
- Stretchzone© rear seam construction to help eliminate seam failure
Available in front only and front with 360 calf protection versions.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand