Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc-rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing with all components inherently FR including the chainsaw fabric.
Clogger’s Arcmax Gen3 range features the new ultra tough StretchFR outer which gives you 120% 4-way stretch making movement easier. The Gen3’s are also 60% tougher for an extended life and now have a 11 cal arc rating for more protection. Arcmax just went next level.
This model is specifically designed to provide a better fit for women.
What people are saying
“Wore them every day throughout this winter and no rips or tears. Very easy to climb with, virtually no restrictions with flexibility.”
“I was climbing in the stretch fabric pants yesterday in Douglas fir, and they held up very well. Saw was bumping against my legs and grabbing fabric a bit and still no tears.”
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 for chainsaw protection to exceed 20 m/s
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- 4-way 120% stretch FR outer for ease of movement with 60% increase in tear strength for extended life
- Uses ArrestexFR fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and rated to 3,600 ft/min with coverage from waist to ankle
- 2 inch wide FR reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- Elasticized waist increases comfort and fit
- Opening in bottom hem of both leg for removal of debris
- Belt loops to fit a 2 inch belt
- Two zipped hip pockets and a zipped pocket on the left thigh for ease of access while wearing a harness
- Lock stitched seams and stress points reinforced
- Total weight less than 1.1 kg (Medium)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand