Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc-rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing with all components inherently FR including the chainsaw fabric.
Clogger’s Arcmax Gen3 range features the new ultra tough FR outer which is 60% tougher for an extended life and has a 11 cal arc rating for more protection. Arcmax just went next level.
- Certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 for chainsaw protection
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining
- Tough FR outer with a 60% higher tear strength for extended life
- Uses ArrestexFR fully fire-resistant chainsaw protection material which will not melt or burn and is light, cool and rated to 20 m/s with coverage from waist to ankle
- 50 mm FR reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- 50 mm wide belt with quick release buckle
- Adjustable to a 125 cm waist size with an available 45 cm belt extension
- 360 chainsaw protection coverage around calf
- Total weight of 1.2 kg (Medium)
- Adjustable up to 125 cm (50 inches) with an available 45 cm (18 inch) extension belt
- Fits person with inleg
- S (68-74 cm)
- M (74-80 cm)
- L (80-86 cm)
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand.